advanced pole vault


If during the run up an athlete generates nearly 75% of the energy required to clear a height, during the pull-through phase the remaining and very important the rest of 25% energy is generated. We offer a very streamlined and coherent method of performing the off-the-ground phase in our event that completely replaces all previously existing technical variations of this phase. This is truly the original and never presented by anyone before section. I would call it the 40 in m640, the missing link.

This promise alone should be a motivation enough to become a member today and learn!

See you soon behind the curtain…


Copyright by Roman Botcharnikov & Do not reprint or repost this content or any part of it without express written permission from the copyright holder.


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software